$200 - $700
What is a radiofrequency for cellulite treatment?
Radiofrequency for cellulite treatment is a cosmetic procedure to reduce the appearance of cellulite, and provide skin tightening and improved body contours. Radiofrequency (RF) energy delivered deep into tissue layers destroys fat cells for removal from the body, and releases connective tissue that causes dimples, while also stimulating the body’s natural healing cascade and collagen production.
The Anatomy of Cellulite
What cosmetic concerns does a radiofrequency for cellulite treatment address?
- Cellulite: Radiofrequency for cellulite treatment uses RF energy to destroy fat cells which are then recycled through the lymphatic system, and stimulate collagen production for improved skin appearance.
Who is the ideal candidate for a radiofrequency for cellulite treatment?
The ideal candidate for a radiofrequency for cellulite treatment is in generally good health, at an appropriate weight, and would like to reduce areas of moderate cellulite in the buttocks, hips, and thighs. Radiofrequency for Cellulite Treatments are not recommended for those with pacemakers, metal implants, or those at an unstable or unhealthy weight.
What is the average recovery associated with a radiofrequency for cellulite treatment?
Most patients experience little to no downtime following a radiofrequency for cellulite treatment. Work and exercise may be resumed immediately as tolerated.
What are the potential side effects of a radiofrequency for cellulite treatment?
Possible side effects following a radiofrequency for cellulite treatment include pain, redness, infection, bruising, swelling. soreness, thermal burns, and dry skin.
What can someone expect from the results of a radiofrequency for cellulite treatment?The results of a radiofrequency for cellulite treatment will develop over four to 10 initial treatments. Monthly maintenance treatments will then be needed to maintain the results.
What is the average cost of a radiofrequency for cellulite treatment?Radiofrequency for cellulite treatment can cost anywhere from $200 to $700. The actual cost of radiofrequency for cellulite treatment is dependent upon location, board certified plastic surgeon, and length and involvement of the plastic surgery.
- Reduced Cellulite Appearance
- Firmer Skin
- Tighter Skin
- Lifted Skin
- Minimal Downtime
- Minimal Discomfort
- Multiple Treatments
- Inconsistent Results
What to Expect
Radiofrequency energy treatments can be used to effectively contour the body and reduce the appearance of cellulite and fat. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after RF treatment for cellulite.
- Minimal preparation is needed
- Avoid skin irritants before treatment such as sunbathing
- Topical numbing cream may be applied
- A grid may be drawn on the skin to assist for even and targeted treatment
- A gel, cream, or oil will be applied to lubricate the skin and create an additional barrier between the skin and the hand piece
- Hand piece will be applied to the skin, working across the treatment area
- When the procedure is complete, a soothing gel, lotion, or cool compress will be applied to the skin
Immediately After Treatment
- Able to immediately return to normal activity
- May experience minor redness, swelling, and bruising
Radiofrequency is a noninvasive treatment for cellulite reduction that uses RF energy to destroy fat cells, release connective tissue that causes dimpling, and encourage improved skin texture.