Try on PrecisionTx® Solutions
‘Try on’ aesthetic procedures and instantly visualize possible results with AEDIT and our patented 3D aesthetic simulator.
$2400 - $5000
What is PrecisionTx®?
PrecisionTx® is a fat reduction and skin tightening solution for the chin, neck, and jawline. This minimally invasive outpatient procedure uses unidirectional laser energy to precisely target stubborn fat deposits for emulsification and removal (similar to some liposuction techniques), while also encouraging collagen production in areas of sagging and loose skin. PrecisionTx® is specifically intended for use in the submental area to correct a double chin, or poor contours of the lower face, jowls, and neck.
What cosmetic concerns does PrecisionTx® treat?
- Neck & Jaw Definition: Laser energy emulsifies fat deposits and tightens loose skin in the neck and jaw for improved contours and definition.
Who is the ideal candidate for a PrecisionTx® procedure?
The ideal candidate for PrecisionTx® is at a stable weight, and desires a minimally invasive procedure to correct mild sagging and excess fat in the face and neck. PrecisionTx® is not recommended for those at an unhealthy or unstable weight, or those with more severe facial skin sagging who may require a more invasive procedure.
What is the average recovery associated with a PrecisionTx® procedure?
Most patients experience two weeks of acute side effects and downtime following a PrecisionTx® treatment. Bruising, soreness, and swelling will lessen over two weeks, however, swelling may persist for six weeks or longer. A compression garment will be worn over the face and neck for the first two weeks to aid healing and reduce swelling.
What are the potential side effects of a PrecisionTx® procedure?
Possible side effects following a PrecisionTx® treatment include numbness, redness, swelling, discomfort, muscle soreness, and bruising.
What can someone expect from the results of a PrecisionTx® procedure?
The results of PrecisionTx® are immediately visible following the procedure, although they will continue to evolve as swelling subsides. Full effects of the PrecisionTx® are seen six to 12 months after the cosmetic procedure.
What is the average cost of a PrecisionTx® procedure?
A PrecisionTx® procedure can cost anywhere from $2,400 to $5,000. The actual cost of PrecisionTx® is dependent upon location, board certified plastic surgeon, and length and involvement of the plastic surgery.
- Quick Procedure
- Minimally Invasive
- Shorter Recovery
- Improved Contours
- Tighter Skin
- Fat Removed
- Not As Dramatic Results As A More Invasive Procedure
- Cannot Correct Severe Skin Laxity
What to Expect
PrecisionTX combines the skin tightening and fat melting properties of laser treatments to improve the contours of the neck and jawline. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after treatment with PrecisionTX.
- Stop taking blood thinning medications for 2 week
- Stop smoking 4 weeks before and after
- Stop all diet medicine, ephedrines, asthma, or thyroid medicine 2 days prior
- No caffeine after midnight day of procedure
- Incisions made beneath the ear and under the chin
- Treatment area anesthetized
- Probe inserted which emits laser energy to break down fat
- Cannula inserted to suction away emulsified fat
- Probe inserted to tighten skin
- Compression garment applied
Immediately After Treatment
- Swelling and discomfort
- Bruising and muscle soreness
PrecisionTx® is a targeted fat reduction and skin tightening solution for the chin, neck, and jawline to improve contours, definition, and overall aesthetic.