Try on JetPeel™ Facial Solutions
‘Try on’ aesthetic procedures and instantly visualize possible results with AEDIT and our patented 3D aesthetic simulator.
$100 - $450
What is a JetPeel™ facial?
The JetPeel™ skin resurfacing technique utilizes high pressure systems to deliver customizable solutions directly into the skin layers for deep hydration, nourishment, and rejuvenation. During a JetPeel™ facial, a high velocity aerosol stream of microdroplets deliver serums that can encourage lymphatic drainage, exfoliate dead skin cells and deep cleanse, reduce blackheads, milia, and under eye circles, and infuse medications. The JetPeel™ system does not damage the epidermis.
What cosmetic concerns does a JetPeel™ facial treat?
The JetPeel™ facial system allows for deep, penetrating, but non-damaging infusions of serums to reduce the appearance of numerous common skin concerns.
- Acne: Cleansing and nourishing solutions clear acne causing bacteria.
- Rosacea: Damaged skin cells are exfoliated and skin is nourished and cleansed to reduce signs of rosacea.
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Deep delivery of nourishing solutions refreshes and rejuvenates skin complexion.
- Uneven Skin Texture: Dead/damaged skin cells are exfoliated to smooth skin texture.
Who is the ideal candidate for a JetPeel™ facial?
The ideal candidate for a JetPeel™ treatment is looking to correct minor skin concerns, a needle free alternative to under eye circles, hyperhidrosis, blackheads, milia, and PRP, pretreatments for IPL and radiofrequency, or as a post Ablative Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing. JetPeel™ is not recommended for those with pustular acne or individuals on Accutane.
What is the average recovery associated with a JetPeel™ facial?
There is little downtime associated with JetPeel™ treatments. Some individuals experience minimal redness and tightness for an hour following the procedure. Patients are advised to refrain from strenuous exercise and astringent skin care products for 24 hours. Prescription skin care products may be resumed after two days.
What are the potential side effects of a JetPeel™ facial?
There are few major side effects associated with a JetPeel™ facial. Patients may experience slight, temporary redness and/or tightness. This typically resolves quickly.
What can someone expect from the results of a JetPeel™ facial?
The results of a JetPeel™ treatment are numerous enhancements to skin health and skin concerns. Results are enhanced over a course of treatments, and once the desired aesthetic is reached, most candidates undergo maintenance treatments every six months.
What is the average cost of a JetPeel™ facial?
A JetPeel™ treatment costs anywhere from $100 to $450. The actual cost of a JetPeel™ is dependent upon location, dermatologist, and length and involvement of the cosmetic procedure.
- Needle Free
- No Down Time
- Difficult To Find A Provider
What to Expect
The JetPeel facial created a jet stream of micro-droplets that penetrate deep into the skin. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after a JetPeel facial.
- Do not use self-tanner for 1 week
- No aggressive scrubs or masks prior to treatment
- Refrain from injectable fillers
- Stop using prescription topical medications for 1 week
- Using the JetPeel hand peice, the skin is cleansed with a combination of oxygen, hyaluronic acid, aloe, and salt water
- JetPeel handpiece will deliver a customized solution to treat skin concerns
Immediately After Treatment
- Redness that may persist for 1 hour