$100 - $200
What is carboxy therapy?
Carboxy therapy is a minimally invasive, injected temporary procedure utilizing a fine needle to place carbon dioxide gas directly into subcutaneous tissue (fat cells). The carbon dioxide encourages the body to send additional blood to the area improving circulation and rejuvenating tissues.
What cosmetic concerns does a carboxy therapy procedure treat?
- Aging & Tired Eyes: Injections of carbon dioxide gas (CO2) in carboxy therapy, promote blood circulation to the injected area to reduce tissue damage (especially dark circles) and rejuvenate the area.
- Cellulite: Carboxy therapy can be used for cellulite reduction through injections of carbon dioxide gas into subcutaneous tissues causing improved skin elasticity and alterations to the fat cells causing the cellulite.
- Stretch Marks: C02 injections can help stimulate blood flow to improve the skin’s appearance and elasticity.
Who is the ideal candidate for a carboxy therapy procedure?
The ideal candidate for carboxy therapy is in generally good health looking to treat dark under eye circles, cellulite, stretch marks, or other disturbances in skin texture and tone. Carboxy therapy is not recommended for patients with skin disease or active infection.
What is the average recovery associated with a carboxy therapy procedure?
Most patients experience no associated downtime after undergoing carboxy therapy. Patients typically leave the office about fifteen minutes after the procedure and can resume all activities immediately.
What are the potential side effects of a carboxy therapy procedure?
Potential side effects of carboxy therapy are very minimal and primarily include bruising and discoloration at the injection site.
What can someone expect from the results of a carboxy therapy procedure?The results of carboxy therapy are improvements to skin elasticity, tone, texture, and overall appearance. The results gradually become noticeable through a series of treatments over four to eight weeks. Maintenance treatments are generally needed every four to six weeks.
What is the average cost of a carboxy therapy procedure?
A carboxy therapy procedure can cost anywhere from $100 to $200. The actual cost of carboxy therapy is dependent upon location, healthcare provider, and length and involvement of the injection.
- Improve Metabolism
- Cellulite Reduction
- Improve Skin Tone & Skin Texture
- Reduce Wrinkles
- Reduce Fine Lines
- Increase Collagen
- Scar Reduction
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Multiple Treatments
- Minor Results
What to Expect
Carboxy therapy is a simple procedure that injects carbon dioxide gas to the treatment area to stimulate blood flow to improve the skin’s appearance and elasticity. Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after carboxy therapy.
No special measures need to be taken before treatment with carboxy therapy.
- Treatment area is cleansed and may be numbed
- A small needle is inserted into the subcutaneous tissue
- CO2 infiltrates the area and diffuses into adjacent tissues
- Needle is removed and other areas treated as needed
- Treatment area will swell and gradually subside over several minutes
Immediately After Treatment
- Slight puffiness
- Potential bruise where needle was inserted
- Return to normal activity
Carboxy therapy is a minimally invasive procedure for skin rejuvenation. Injections of carbon dioxide gas into subcutaneous tissues promotes blood flow and rejuvenates skin elasticity, tone, and texture. The results are temporary, and ongoing maintenance treatments will be required.