$5500 - $14497
What is BodyTite™?
BodyTite™ is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure to reduce stubborn fat deposits and reduce skin laxity with RFAL (radiofrequency energy). BodyTite™ is part of a family of procedures, which also include FaceTite™ and NeckTite™.
BodyTite™ uses RFAL to contour the face and reduce fat pockets (like liposuction). This non-invasive procedure corrects sagging skin and loose skin. There is minimal downtime from this non-surgical procedure when compared to the recovery times of surgical procedures like an arm lift or tummy tuck.
What cosmetic concerns does BodyTite™ treat?
- Mommy Makeover: RFAL energy can improve skin tone and reduce fat pockets to restore the pre-baby body.
Who is the ideal candidate for BodyTite™?
The ideal candidate for BodyTite™ is seeking to tone and tighten skin, while also reducing excess fat. BodyTite™ is not recommended for those with certain chronic medical conditions, low levels of body fat, or those seeking more extensive alterations who would benefit from a more invasive procedure.
What is the average recovery associated with BodyTite™?
Most patients experience about two weeks of downtime following BodyTite™. Bruising, tenderness, and swelling resolve within two weeks, however, swelling may last for a few additional weeks.
What are the potential side effects of BodyTite™?
Possible side effects following BodyTite™ include altered sensations, numbness, swelling, tenderness, bruising, and site infection.
What can someone expect from the results of BodyTite™?
The results of BodyTite™ are immediately following the procedure, however, they will continue to evolve over one year. Patients can expect the results to last for about five years.
What is the average cost of BodyTite™?
A BodyTite™ procedure can cost anywhere from $5,500 to $14,500. The actual cost of BodyTite™ is dependent upon location, board certified plastic surgeon, and length and involvement of the plastic surgery.
- Minimally Invasive
- Skin Tightening
- Fat Reduction
- Limited Results
What to Expect
BodyTite™ is a non-surgical rejuvenation procedure. Here is a general guide for what to expect before, during, and after BodyTite™ use:
- Stop taking blood thinning medications for 1 week
- Reschedule treatment if there are any open wounds, blisters, or infections on treatment area
- Men with facial hair should shave the day of treatment
- Gel will be applied over the treatment area
- The hand piece will be applied to the treatment area, delivering infrared energy to the skin in rapid pulses
- Patients may experience a warming sensation during treatment
- Treatment sessions typically last less than 1 hour
Immediately After Treatment
- No special measures need to be taken after a Skintyte treatment
- Return to normal activity
BodyTite™ is a minimally invasive procedure to reduce fat accumulations and tone/tighten skin the targeted area of the body for improved contours, definition, and youthfulness.